Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 1 hour
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips ( I use almost 2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray/Grease 9in loaf pan.
- In a bowl. whisk flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Approx 5 minutes.
- Slowly, add in eggs, yolks and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. About another 3 minutes.
- Add flour mixture in gradually. Beat on low until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for 20-30 minutes before removing from pan.
Hope everyone's Summer has started off well! Let me know y'all's plans!