-->

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

Beautysets - Kitchen dreams

It can't hurt to dream about owning all of these fabulous items, is it? This is my first time doing a wishlist and it was so easy to put it together all thanks to the team at StyleSets. I love bright and colorful kitchen decor, utensils, and just plan fun knick-knacks!
1. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
This is my ultimate dream kitchen appliance! I love the variety of colors that they can come in and it's just a personal goal to be able to afford to purchase it myself. 

2.Williams and Sonoma Monogram Beverage Bucket 
The beverage bucket is such a cute and fun way to display your drinks at a party or game day. I love that you can personalize it with your initials and who doesn't like monogramming everything they own?

3.Anthropologie Apron
Being a huge fan of anything Anthropologie I absolutely adore their kitchen section and when I saw this adorable apron I knew I had to have it. The simple but flattering apron would suit my kitchen and I perfectly. (:

4.Kate Spade Salt and Pepper Shakers
How stinkin' cute are these salt and pepper shakers? I love that they're animals and not the traditional boring shakers. It would be a fun and quirky addition to anyone's kitchen.

5.Tory Burch Wine Opener
Who knew Tory Burch sold wine openers?!? I love that it has the Tory Burch logo on it and the bright gold color is just lovely. I could see many wines being opened with this cute opener.

So, that completes my very first Wednesday Wishlist! I hope to eventually have my hands on a couple of these items but until then I'll just have to keep daydreaming about them.

What's on your Wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment